Fall Semester 2017: Bright Lights Troupe
Have you ever seen a creative spark of energy in your child? Does your kid have a dramatic flare? A.J. Valle, Bright Lights' Performing Arts Director invites YOUR KID to join our fall 2017 Troupe program! We will be developing our singing, acting, and dancing skills through:
- Theatrical performance
- Improvisation techniques
- Group dance numbers
- Solos and monologues
This program engages students so that both the first-time actor and the experienced actor leave feeling more confident, bold, and ready to present to an audience in a wide variety of venues.
- Age Range: Students in Grades K - 12
- Time: Mondays 5:00 - 8:00 p.m.
- Dates: September 11 - December 11, 2017
- Performance/Showcase Night: Friday, December 15, 2017
- Location: New Springs Community Church, 1800 NE Independence Ave, Lee's Summit, MO 64086 (Right off Missouri Rd. and Independence Ave)
- Cost: $200 with a $25 registration fee - This cost covers 14 weeks of 3-hour instructional classes. That's less than $15 a class! We also have multi-child discounts for families. See our sign up page for details.
At the end of the semester, your child will leave the semester with increased confidence and improved ability to:
- Present confidently to a live audience
- Work with a team to put on a great performance
- Guide others through problem-solving activities
- Communicate a persuasive idea
- Prepare for future auditions and performance
- And so much more!
Remember, theatre isn’t just about theatre! Theatre is the avenue to combine our core learning objectives of problem solving, persuasion, and presentation into a package that will cause your kids to elevate to the next level. We want YOUR CHILD to join our program.
Have additional questions? Check out the FAQ page for our Fall Troupe.